Saturday, November 16, 2013

Off - Nov 16

Just sat around all day and played Skyrim. Macro numbers were a pretty big win for a Saturday doing nothing - a far sight better than say, a year ago, which would have seen me with a fat beer in my hand.
Which, incidentally, makes me think that I should run IF for about 5 more weeks. Doing No sugar November through Thanksgiving (not a thing, really, just my normal lifestyle), but I'll take new measurements and download the nutritional data from Loseit at Christmas and see if IF is a magic bullet for caloric intake.

8 hours - 2300/0730. 0 minutes.
P196g/C73/F155 : 32/12/56%, 2499 total cal - reset the log at a starting weight of 235, .5 lb of weight loss per week to a "goal" of 215 - none of this matters - but the app gives me a round budget that I tweaked to 2500 cal/day.

No comments: