Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wa - What Was I Doing Here? - Jan 19

I can see that my Buy in is going to have to become the burpees here before too long. The challenge will be to do the regular work afterward - like one of those diets where you can pretty much eat all you want, as long as you drink a quart of water before every meal. 19 burpees took 48 seconds.

Had big plans for a Wa day here, but downtown BodyX has gone globo in the PM with nothing but posturing 20-something machos on the weight floor (counterbalanced by a sea of blubbery cardio cows on the machines) - which left me scratching my head to figure out how best to git 'er done tonight. Opted for the straight up 50-rep route.

21-15-9-5 bar dips.
21-15-9-5 pull ups.
5x10 @105# SDHP.
Get the heck outta dodge.

8 hours /24 hours. 31 minutes of work; PE: 7. 220/17.
oGWICn: Day 19, 19 burpees.

No comments: