Thursday, December 12, 2013

Is it Just Me?

Lengthwise. Checking out, the keeper asked, "How was that salad?"
Me: Same.
"Same, as what?"
Me: Same... as always.
"Same as always, as in always good?"
Me: Shrug.

Kind of disappointed in myself, as, I'd been saying that I'd not have any beer until we all cracked open the Honey Brown and the 2nd corney of the Deuce Juice later this month (if that happens this month). But everyone's off to Lengthwise for a couple, and I just went along. On an off day. I'm not really craving beer. Not craving Lengthwise' sharp-hopped green beer. And does 20 bucks sound steep for a couple Happy Hour pints and an iceberg lettuce with moldy joe salad? Or is it just me? Sounds like a lot to me, when Real McCoys are always $3 at Eureka, and I know their 10 dollar salad will kick some ass.
I want to root for the hometown brewery. But their food, beer and prices are all hard to swallow. Besides, they have Blue Moon and Stella on tap. No crap on tap, better.

Anyway, off day today. Sore all over from the waist down from Deads/Cleans. RDLs packed a punch too, I'm thinking.

8 hours - 2130/0530.
P190g/C77/F134 : 33/14/53%, 2568 total cal. Still a win, but.

No comments: