Tuesday, December 17, 2013

12 Days of MaXmas - The Chief

Looking back, I'm really surprised that I haven't counted my rounds on this WoD closely in the past. Today, working solo, I remember why. In the blurry tunnel of suck that this wod creates, you can count to 3, to 6, to 9 - over and over, but you can't remember what a 4 looks like. Holding at about 4 sets per round, carrying over what I could do above that (rather than restarting the sets at Cleans each round).

1: 4 sets, 2: 4 +cleans, 3: 4 +pushups, 4: 5, 5: 4. If I'm correct (and I'm not at all certain that I'm correct here), this is 21 rounds. I used the BB spring to count round the clock, and this would show 19 rounds (although I didn't remember to move the counter as I went through each round, and would much rather have time-lapsed myself, but the phone won't video and run the wod clock simultaneously). So. So remember to bring a freaking friend when you do this wod next time.

Push ups, easy. Cleans required a bit of determination each set-up. Squats were killin' for the first two rounds until my legs just went numb... Squat for max yesterday.

5 hours - 000/0530. 20 minutes total, PE: 9. 24 hours. 232.
P205g/C124/F62 : 44/26/30%, 1902 total cal, 1574 net

No comments: