Friday, March 22, 2013

Rest Day n' BTW Grippers - Mar 21

Taking a rest day today. It's deload week, but I feel like doing something everyday, if only to stay anabolic. Anyway, moot point with too much busy-ness and no time and bad sleep last night. So.

So a note here instead - got the Captains of Crush grippers and have been using them once or twice a day in the car. I was doing 80 reps with the cheap plastic-handled sport grippers (4x20 flipping the gripper 4 ways). With the gripper trainer, I can do 10 to warm up, then 5 reps with the #1, then back to 10 more with the trainer flipped. Already feeling the grip is improved when doing Deads and FtB. Dunno when or if I'll move up to the #2 and beyond, but that's what's what right now. I'll stay with this and see if grip improves.

7.5 - 2  hours - 2230/0600.

No comments: