Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Killing Joke" - Aug 11

Okay, so buy in is GHD (back), and cash out is the same. I can live with that. Choose between "Killing Joke" or SomethingRunnyDip. Was gonna flip a coin, but I remembered I was the guy who was icing his achilles last night, so I got scared off by the 400s (leave alone the 50 HDPUs late in the workout ... didn't want do a face plant). So the easy option was Killing Joke. heh. 15.05, as Rx'ed, but really wasn't working fast, was thinking about form.

Lessons learned:
1. I had better remediate with some front squats, I'm not getting my elbows up at all.
2. I can brute-force the weight, but I'd better focus on breaking these down.
3. 15 minutes can be one hella long workout, when you're in the middle of it.
4. The Hoist GHD isn't a true GHD, but.

2100 - 0650 - 216/14.

No comments: