Thursday, August 06, 2009

"Badger" - Aug 5

No buy in or cash out for this one - was squeezed for time as it was, thinking that this would take 30 mins. 45.51 instead, as Rx'ed. I thought I'd never get through the first round's cleans, doing about 5 reps and dumping. While taking blows, I envisioned scaling down the next two rounds to 25 and 20 reps. But I didn't, and got to walk out with my head held high. Got into a good groove cleaning, and built up a little muscle memory for good ones today. rd 1: 13.54; rd 2: 14.39 (but felt a lot faster than the first); rd 3: 17.10. Lost a good bit of time on the 3rd round having to move to a new bar, and slipping off the pull up bar with sweatywet hands. Round one saw me moving to the treadmills to do the 800 only to find them all full of walkers/cell fone talkers - got on an elliptical instead, which might have been a blessing, since they don't "push back" a pace like a treadmill. Stuck with it in the ensuing rounds, all at a 4.00 800.

217/12 - 2200-0630

No comments: