Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WoD - Beerless Badger Blackout - July 26

Will there be one left behind?

Nearly drove by yesterday. I felt great at noon today. By the time 5:00 o'clock rolled around, I was feeling less so. Damn Walker messaging pics of LW summerfests in front of my eyes. Damn Badger got me dreading what I was knowing I was going to feel.

At least I did the right thing and hung in and did the WoD, and did all of it.

First set of cleans. Felt like where my left hamstring ties into my glute was torn. Just do them and they'll feel better ... you'll go numb. 5x6 @ 103# - used the junior bar so no one would mess with my bar when I was over on the treadmill. Round two was better, just forced myself to pick up the bar and the body knows what to do - not to mention the fantasies of only doing 2 rounds, 60 reps is enough of a rep count. Round three, my back was pretty tight, and all of it was pretty much gone. Hard to keep count, keep from feeling like passing out after standing up.
Pull ups: 8/7/6/etc. Felt good, just gassed.
Ran the 880's @ 1.5%, 10 minute pace.

Round 1: 16.19
Round 2: 17.54
Round 3: 17.56

52.11. 8# more on the bar than last time, which, now that I check, is more than the 95# Rx'ed. Dumb! But the time was way off the mark. Since the cleans are the heart of this shizzle, next time, I will own.

9 - 1 hours/24 hours. 58 minutes, PE: 10. 211/15 - 210/10 pm.

No comments: