Tuesday, February 01, 2011

WoD - Death by Streetclothes - Feb 1

Wanted to get in and do some Southwood complexes, but had to head for the homestead to spell the little lady instead. Used the Pendalay and banged out a Death by Push Press, and Death by Deads instead. Stopped before the deads dead-ed me, but it was plenty anyway. Walker was doing Death by KB Swings, and got up through 16 rounds with the 1.5 pood. I wanted to just step off when he did, but he grabbed the bar and did some deads. So I had to continue.

Push press: 9.6 rounds @ 120#. No "fizzle out" here … When these went, they went immediately.

Deadlifts with the same bar. Nice and light, when Walker finished with the KB at 16 rounds, that seemed like a good stopping point for me, since my butt felt a little empty. Light bar, did I say that? I just kept all focus on doing perfect reps, good breathing, weight on heels. Anyway, did up through 16, then 18 after Walker did 17, then 2o. And that was enough. Could have done more, but I'd rather use this to build on and live to fight another day.

And yeah, did it all in denim and an old Volkslauf shirt.

8 hours/24 hours. 30 minutes total, PE: 7. 211/14.

No comments: