Monday, January 31, 2011

S - Whawhazzat Again? - Jan 31

AR yesterday, just a lot of stretching, and a lot of laying around all weekend, so I was going to get some today. Razzlem'damn, fail.

Felt so bad at noon, I went back for seconds after five. What was I supposed to be doing? This was going to be somewhat of a Cl day (don't ask me what was going to happen - what was supposed to happen). Never mind, these high pulls stopped me and dropped me. Blood doping doesn't sound so far off. Some of this has to do with Identity, which, if I did actually blog here, I'd mention. Perhaps I shall. Merely. Mention. It.

Buy in:
3x
10 hanging knees/15 hyperflexions w/ 15# ball/20 pikes

Main (only) set:
5x10 SDHP @ 95#
1 min RI

PM:
30 mins on the elliptical stair
1.8 mi @ level 9 - 155/156 HR

Nothing hard here, just proving that I can get beaten down and get right back up. Dammit, I aim to misbehave. Starts with me, right here, right now.

7 hours. 54 minutes total. PE: 8. 213/16-213/13.

No comments: