Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cl - The Bear - Feb 10

But I just gave blood, I say.

Today I could have used some. Feeling more than a pint and a half low. I wonder if taking iron is doing anything, as willowy as I felt this day. Granted - I grant myself, with all the grantingness I can self-grant - granted, this week has completely sucked in terms of dietinsomniacortisol, so I give myself a bit of a pass.

6 rounds
95# bar, complexes at 4-4-5-5-5-4 reps.
interleave
calves on the A-frame @ 6, 12 reps/seated calves @ 2, 10 reps

I want to say that the hardest thing about the Bear is remembering what comes next. I wanted to continue repping the thrusters or cleans, or presses. But that's not a difficulty, that's just miscues. What's hard is that "holy shit, this sucks" feeling that they induce. 95 lbs should be light. It's not. It wasn't. Not today.

7 hours. 23 minutes total, PE: 7. 209/15.

No comments: