Thursday, March 25, 2010

Off Schedule - Owed Burpees - Mar 25

Okay, so you miss a day (granted, delivery of kids to band, so no AM workout, a long day at work, so no lunchtime workout, and teaching JH at 1st Pres, so no PM ... would have logged the burpees, but after my evening at church I was so pissed and burnt that I just blew it all off yesterday) ... you miss a day on this burpee pyramid and you really pay for it.

Played "Death by-Chelsea" with these today to break them up a bit. 2 on the first minute, 4 on the second, 6 on the third, etc, until I couldn't make the minute (happened on the 10th round). Would take another minute to blow and then go into the next round. 12 rounds, and after the 24, did 9 to finish off my I.O.U. 23.06. Three months from now I'll be doing this load everyday.

... I'm doing a lot of raw work. I need to focus on Hip drive or this is all going to be productive, but counter-productive.

Cash out: 3x18 light calves on the A-frame.

8 hours. 219/12. PE: 8.

oGWICn: Day 84, 165 burpees.

No comments: