Saturday, April 17, 2010

M - WoD in the Park - Apr 17

Boogie was excited about getting out and doing a park WoD today. I was too. She rode her bike and wore the backpack with snacks and waters in it. Fun as all get out.

Run to Woody's WoD area: 25.31

Hung out a bit and got today's burpees in the can in sets of 10 before the CF Bako crew showed up ... only to find out that Steve had burpees built into the WoD. Doh!

Warm up, Buy in:
Tabata hill runs - 8 rds. After the burpees, going up was making my quads lock up.

4 rounds of a 5 round WoD:
Run 220
12 Burpees
24 Lunges
Alas, I ran the 220 for round 5, and came in thinking (or not thinking) that I was done. Sat down and realized I had some burpees and lunges to go. But I just let 'em go.
15.37

Cash out:
6 a side: Tabata hollow holds/planks

Run home: 27.23

8 hours/41 hours. 102 minutes total; PE: 8.
oGWICn: Day 107, 155 burpees.

No comments: