Friday, October 09, 2009

Wl - Stay Overtrained, My Friends - Oct 9

AR day yesterday for the save. Missed 4 hours of sleep the night before last with racing metabolism and racing mind - blaming Monster, too many irons in the fire, and PM WoDs. But after a day off, slept like a bambino. If you told me you could get overtrained on 30 minute workouts, I would have laughed a year ago. Now, it's no laughing matter.

Sunday's workout on Friday, shuffling to get it all in this weekend. 4 of all: Feet to bar, A-frame calves. Ext/Curl. 115# Squat cleans, 7 or 8 reps per. Another 30 minute hamburger hill.

I swear I had something to say about this workout, but it's escaping me now that I'm logging it later. In retrospect, it's just another sweatfest. Cleans always suck.

9 hours/48 hours. PE: 8. 214/15.

No comments: