Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Wl - Sept 9

Supposed to do this one yesterday, but was too sick to, and, quite frankly, still feeling like a pile of warm shite today, I stepped into the gym thinking that this would either make me better or worse. Did the workout as Rx'ed, which is definitely better for my mentality, but we'll see if I have to give up a couple of weeks to one workout.
Hanging leg/ghd with 6# ball, 4 rounds, no rest. 2 Ext/Curl. 4 DB Cleans with 35#/40/45/50s - usually 8 rep sets. 5 calves on the hoist 5 plates/seated 2 plates.

Yeah, this was the right achilles I was icing just a couple of nights ago. Still, we soldier on.

9/48 hours. PE: 6.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We should do a ride & tie from San Luis to Avila, wadda ya think? Workout today = 1 mi. wm up @ 9:15, 4 mi tempo @ 8:15/8:30, 1 mi sprint @ 7:13/8:00. 5 min cool down.

1 hr spin in the morning, will try to do wod as rx'd in the evening.

Walker