Saturday, November 21, 2015

Walking Your Circle, I Am.


Last year, we used this shirt design for Cru, as we talked though Jesus' I am statements on Tuesday nights. I thought I'd take the moebius of this phrase to the next level of incomprehensibility and nuance in an annoyingly circular simplistic song.
And yes, the audio is rocky. I took this as an opportunity to test voice memo as a mic on the iPhone, and to multi-track with Audition for the first time. Think kind thoughts.

Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM.”

John 8:58

By this, love is perfected with us, so that we may have confidence in the day of judgment; because as He is, so also are we in this world.
1 John 4:17



D                     Dmaj7
You are I AM    therefore I am.
D7                   G
I am because   You are I AM.
Gm                  D
Love me, I AM. Like You, I am -
E7                    A
therefore I can love You, I AM.

D
I am walking
Am
Your circle, I AM.
G
Lost in You, I am
A
found in You. I am
D
I AM, walking.
Am
Your circle, I am.

G
Lost in You, I AM.
A
Found in You, I AM.

No comments: