Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wa - Shhh, They're Watching - Nov 22

Buy in:
3x20
Hyperflexions/Knees to Elbows/Push Up Pikes

Antagonists
7x10
Descending DB Presses w/ 50#
Chin ups-Pull ups
Rest one min. between couplets

Couple mosaics doing flat bench DB presses with 25's, talking about me cheating on the pull ups. Didn't have a lot to say about my work on the flat bench though. 50's is hotel-gym slacking, not really pushing it and making shure I got in all 10 good reps. January I'll start pulling bigger DBs off the rack.

Just for fun
3x10 SDhigh pulls @ 75#

I was pretty done by the time the high pulls rolled in. Was considering blowing them off, just because I'm bouncing back and don't need to overdo it. But that's just weakness talking. And if you're in the gym, weakness needs to be silenced.

7 hours, 24 hours. PE: 7. 46 total. 218/15.

No comments: