Saturday, February 27, 2016

Blackiron.

Saturday. During AM soaking time, my hands were open in the assume-the-position position, but I felt something placed on them ... then into them, spreading my fingers and thumbs open and apart. My fingers were actually moved apart and opened to receive this item. The thing was a yard long (both hands holding it) and metal ...like a piece of steel beam? brown ... dark? long and rectangular like a box with a scroll inside? What is this? What is this? I kept asking over and over. What does one hold with fingers open like that - like holding an extra long taco?
Puzzling,
and I had to laugh - the HS is playing the game He likes to play. If it's by the same rules, we normally play by, I'll find out in about 5 days. He likes this game. I think it's pretty fun too - revealing mysteries as mysteries.

Sunday. 
My bead chain holding up my triquetra broke, and the new chain was short, so I put 1.5 chains together, which makes it hang lower than before. Before, it was in my sternum, right over my heart. Now, it's lower, at the top third of my abdomen. God, my heart is already full, thank you for this reminder that I can now operate from my gut. I pray that what comes from me today could not come from my mind, or heart, but from my raw gut.



Did. God used me to do something deep today, and all from the gut. Maybe I'll write it all up later. But we're talking about the picture we see at the left right now.

Today, the HS ended the 
What is This? game early. I realized during worship singing time, that I was handed a sword yesterday. Then, as suddenly as the realization, there it was for the taking. I grabbed hold of it and held it. It didn't come with a sheath, and I didn't want to put it down or away. What to do with it? I figured it came from the pneuma aletheia within, so I put it away into my insides. But first, I remembered how I received it yesterday, with open hands; and, as a knight-champion, I offered it back up to my King in fealty and service.


PS. When I first beheld it, I made no sense of the runes on the blade. Just indecipherable markings. A later revelation was that the inscriptions are hebraic; they are some of the names of God. So the composite above contains some of those.

PPS. Two weeks later. Just cleaning and an hour of round robin praying with the Care Team at HP. Something put its wet cold nose against my right back pocket. Felt like ice through my pants into my skin. I slowly pulled out blackiron, and struck it down. Looking at it, I could not get a sense of what manner of spirit, but it appeared as a black and pink spotted sow, misshapen and grotesque. And dead.

1 comment:

Carl said...

I like that you named it! I like the name too.
I agree that God does enjoy the game!