Monday, September 08, 2008

I'm not Waffling, I'm Tilting.

"...one of many skirts. you've gone to the dark side. I hope at least you got an eyeful." - Ridgemaster

GC1EVZ0.
Yeah, I was there at Tilted Kilt and thought, "I can find this without the GPS." And I did find it, since I looked under the WORST POSSIBLE skirt in which to locate a cache at this location. When you go there for a beer, you'll see.

Anyway, I've given up on trying to encourage others to place good caches - I'll just find what's there and try to place good ones. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't keep him from taking a whizz in the river while he's there.

I found a few on my drive up to the 49'ers game over the weekend - worse and worse. It's not just Bako, it's just geocaching in general. We'd have hoped to keep Kern County a cut above in cache quality, but like the air quality here, whenever someone farts in Stockton, we get to smell it. The epidemic is here, the only way to fight it is to stay well yourself. Think healthy, place healthy. Find sick.

No comments: