Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Front Squat RoM - 2016091721

I've had some days between these logged workouts. Some were just air squats and lunges for 6ish rounds, like on the road. I did a day of ring rows and oly squats couplet'ed, but really. I wonder why I'm logging today, except to say this: I'm not on schedule. I'm not on a goal quest. I'm just doing lifestyle work, just who I am. Getting up early for morning watch and being too burnt in the PM to do a program, that's who I am right now.

Buy in
3 rounds, no timer
Band Rotator Cuff internal/external rotations - Grey band, which is too mucho
Hip Thruster x16+ out/in
2 rounds, no timer
Adductors x12ish, doubled grey band
Finish off the 4 Hip Thrusters
12 mins.

- 1 min -

Main
5/4 rounds, HT timer
Front Squat - AtG @ 135# x6's mostly
RDL, 163# x10-x8
12 mins.

No comments: