Saturday, June 25, 2016

When You Enlisted in the Prayer Army.

When you enlisted in the prayer army
God sent you 
to government buildings
inner cities
neighborhoods
neighbors 
schools
businesses
He sent you
not the famous evangelist
not your pastor
He sent you

And He said
   You're the one
   You're the one
   You're the one I want to use
   You're qualified because I'm inside of you
   You're qualified because I gave you the right to pray in My name
   And I want you to go deal with this situation
   I want you to go 
   bind
   loose
   open 
   close
   I want you to pray for this person by name every day until they're saved
   I want you to pray about this issue until it changes
   I want you to pray for this school every day until revival breaks out 
   I want you to do it
   You're the one
   And listen to Me
   You are qualified
   And if you keep waiting for somebody else to do it
   There are going to be things left undone that I want to do
   Because I need you to sign up
   
Ten years later you are the one 
telling stories
writing books
saying
   God used me to do this
   I didn't really know what I was doing
   but He just did it anyway
You're the one talking about people who have been
saved
set free
delivered
about that village where everyone has come to Jesus
about that someone who was full of demons and now they are free
about that city where you planted your banner and contested the ground
because you didn't take it to so-and-so to have them pray
you said 
   Lord, use me
when you enlisted in the prayer army
and He sent you

No comments: