Thursday, May 29, 2008

Snarky Geocache Logs We'd Like to See

Enjoyed finding your cache. After much deliberation,
we decided to take the emerald earrings, and leave a rolex watch.
It's not every day that one finds such a high class hide. Let's
hope it never gets muggled. Thanks for the fun.

This was the 7th cache of the day. Thank you for bringing us to the
dumpster behind the take out chicken place. I had no idea that
grease baking in the sun could smell that bad.

Thanks for bringing us to your very special place!

My, what a lame cache. As soon as I came in site of the Wal-mart
sign I knew what I was going to find and where to look. Parked 200
feet away and left GPSr in the car to add to the challenge.

A 12-billion dollar satellite system overhead, and this is the best
hide you could come up with! TNLN and almost didn't bother signing
the log!!

This cache is still making me angry!

This cache made me fall in love with caching again! Nice view of
the alley!

Thanks for introducing me to a new area. Left a Travel Bug so
others could see how bad this cache is.

This cache was a head-scratcher!

This cache is the reason the phrase TNLNSL was coined. One more for
the record books!!

AWESOME CACHE!! THE ADDITION OF BEER CANS AND BROKEN GLASS AS CAMO WAS TIMELESS!!! POISONOUS SPIDERS AND OLEANDER ONLY ADDED TO THE AMBIANCE!!!! A+++++++++++++++!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: