Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Second Geoversary!

After two years caching, here's what my stats looked like. Draw your own conclusions.








Stat Summary

















Charts and Graphs







My 777th find on 2/21/08 was an unknown: GC12N21 - Central Park Carousel in NYC. Guess that number was significant for me, mostly because it wasn't a skirt lifter milesone.


My second year caching wasn't as prolific as my first. I was pretty busy with RL stuff:
• 307 finds, 29 hides, 6 FTFs & 77 DNFs, added 3 states and Canada

• Best day: 8/7/07 - 37 finds in Springville, CA

• 55 owner maintenances, sigh. When I had time to cache, I spent a lot of them fixing existing broken caches.

• Added only 11 TBs & 2 coins to the pot.

I won't say much more about the year, since, honestly, I found it pretty depressing. Most caches I found were dreck.

No comments: